Atmospheric Environment: Reviewer Reference
Timely review is vital to the publication process. Please provide your review in any type-written format convenient to you. Response by e-mail (editor@AEnorthamerica.com) is preferred. If you (or a designated colleague) are unable to review a paper within about three weeks, please send it back, preferably with suggestions for possible alternative reviewers.
Please recommend acceptance or rejection on the basis of the points listed below:
- Is the subject matter relevant to the scope of the journal?
- Is this a new and original contribution?
- Are the techniques of data collection and interpretation sound?
- Are the conclusions drawn justified by the data?
- Are any parts of this work substantially duplicative of previous work?
- Are the presentation, organization and length satisfactory?
- Are illustrations and tables necessary and clearly presented?
- Do the title and the abstract adequately define the content of the paper?
- Are the listed references representative of related work by others in the field?
- Are there too many self citations?
- Do you believe that another opinion on the merits of this manuscript should be sought?
- Should this manuscript be accepted, rejected, or accepted after modifications?
- Do you wish to see the revised manuscript (along with all reviewer comments and author response) prior to any final decision by the editor?